The following links give a direct connection with a number of Dutch handbooks, comprehensive knowledge bases, libraries, databases and global organizations.
Dutch handbooks (in English)
- CROW Road safety manual
- SWOV Advancing sustainable safety (complete version)
- SWOV Advancing sustainable safety (brief version)
Road safety knowledge bases:
- SWOV (Dutch Institute for Road Safety Research) fact sheets.
- European Road Safety Observatory (ERSO) of the European Commission with state of the art reviews, EU policy and legislation, manuals and guidelines.
Road safety libraries:
SWOV library and a series of other online road safety libraries.
Road safety databases:
A number of data bases of SWOV and others:
- SWOV website
- SWOV database (named cognos)
- CARE database in the European Road Safety Observatory (ERSO) of the European Commission
Organizations in the area of global road safety:
- Global Road Safety Partnership
- Johns Hopkins School of Public Health
- Linköping University
- SWOV Dutch Institute for Road Safety Research
- Transportation Research Board
- TRL Independent Transport Research
- Universiteit Hasselt Instituut voor Mobiliteit
- VTI: Road safety on Four Continents
- World Bank Global Road Safety Facility
- World Health Organization WHO
- World Resources Institute/ EMBARQ